Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jennifer


Hair and make up : By Mj McCoy 


Jenn McUne ( 33) 
  
Is a Southern Oregon transplant originally from Portland, Oregon. She is the owner/operator of Sasha & Claire inc. Basically, she can sing the entire Frozen album forward and back. She spends most of her day refereeing fights, and doing all the normal things moms do. When not tending to "her tiny humans" she can be found pulling shots at Starbucks, laughing with friends, and hosting kitchen dance parties. Jenn also launched her new blog at the end of last year http://jennmcune.com/ her former blog, The Duchess, was about her struggles with infertility and loss. We asked Jenn: what things have empowered her the most in the last few years... she replied " The things that have empowered me the most have been the simplest.  It's a funny thing moving into your thirties, I feel so settled in some ways, I care less about what others think and have little desire to make everything perfect all the time. Laughing at all things, has allowed me to let go of the harsh voice in my head, that used to constantly tell me I could and should do better. I can't even imagine how awesome forty is going to be"

We were thrilled to celebrate with Jenn, on this next chapter of her life, and document the vibrant spirit she brings to the room. 










































1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Jen! You're so right, it was calming to move into my thirties.

    ReplyDelete